HESU PE steel wire composite pipe product performance and technical requirements in accordance with
industry standards CJ/T189-2007 implementation. The scope of construction of the implementation of
engineering standards "Engineering Water Supply Wire Skeleton Plastic (polyethylene) Composite Pipe
Technical Specifications" CECS181.
The HESU PE steel wire mesh composite pipe is a new type of composite material that uses high-strength
steel wire and polyethylene plastic as raw materials, high-strength steel wire wound to form a reinforced
layer, and high-density polyethylene plastic as an inner and outer layer to form an integral wall tube.
Structural wall pressure pipe. In this kind of pipeline, the reinforcing steel wire is covered in continuous
thermoplastics, which ensures the isolation of the steel wire from the outside world and makes the service
life of the steel wire longer.
● Indoor building water supply
● Outdoor Buried Industrial and Civil Building Water Supply and
Drinking Water Pipelines
● Industrial process and discharge pipe for conveying corrosive
● Mine, non-ferrous metal industry, pulp and non-ferrous metal
smelting in the transport of corrosive media
● Agricultural irrigation pipeline