Product Name： PE100 Water Supply HDPE Pipe
Color：Black with blue line
Pressure：0.6MPa SDR26,0.8MPa SDR21,1MPa SDR17,1.25MPa SDR 13.6,1.6MPa SDR 11
Main application：Water Supplying and Draining
Guarantee：More than 50 years
Hesu Pipe Industry’s high-performance high-density polyethylene water pressure pipes are suitable for municipal and industrial transmission systems for potable water, sewer, drain, mining, irrigation, and reclaimed water. HDPE Pipe can be used in both water supply and water drainage.
Our HDPE pipe for water and sewer is manufactured for excellent performance and a long life expectancy.
· Its butt-fused joints eliminate potential leak points, common at 10 to 20 feet with ductile iron pipe, for a zero leak rate.
· Highly resistant to corrosion and weather, recent studies conclude it will last at least 50 years.
· Its light weight and flexibility make it easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make it highly suitable for use in earthquake prone areas.
· Its high-strength walls give it the highest PE pressure rating, outstanding resistance to SCG and increased resistance to rapid crack propagation.
· The increased working stress rating of high-performance PE resin material makes it a superior choice over steel or ductile iron pipe, especially for the large diameter
Meets GB/T13663-2000, ASTM D2239, ASTM D2737, ASTM D3035, ASTM F714.
Our high-density polyethylene water and sewer pipe is available in 1/2-inch to 48-inch diameters. The product’s physical properties make it applicable to open-trench, horizontal directional drilling, pipe-bursting and slip-lining installations. It can be manufactured with the color striping to identify application, such as a blue stripe for potable water, a yellow stripe for gas applications and a red stripe for mining applications.